During pregnancy you’ll feel a little out of sorts. After all, you’re accommodating another human life inside your body!
Therefore, you’ll most likely experience some changes in your digestion or even your appetite.
Here are 5 reasons why a healthy diet matters:
- Morning Sickness – it’s inevitable. Try having some crackers, cereal or some pretzels before getting out of bed. Small, frequent meals throughout the day will help. Avoid spicy or greasy food.
- Constipation – eat lots of fresh fruit and veggies and drinks lots of water. It’ll aid in digestion and help keep you regular.
- Diarrhea – eat more food that contain natural dietary fibers such as applesauce, bananas, oatmeal and even a bit of white rice.
- Heartburn – having small, frequent meals throughout the day, drinking some milk before each meal and limiting caffeine intake will help you avoid the discomfort of heartburn.
- Eating well is part of being good to yourself – you will feel better and so will your baby.
To learn more, watch this video!